The Fremd Music Association (FMA)...
- Is a not-for-profit, all-volunteer organization that promotes and supports the musical arts at Fremd High School
- Helps organize musical events for the benefit of Fremd students and families
- Provides hospitality at Music Department concerts
- Coordinates volunteers for FMA and Music Department activities
- Sponsors fundraisers to assist students in paying for their Music Department trips
- Manages the finances for fundraisers, music department trips, and individual student fundraising accounts
- Meets monthly with Music Department staff (all FMA contributors are invited to attend)
- Publishes a newsletter to communicate FMA and Music Department activities and events
- Awards scholarships to music students for summer camps and private lessons to further their music education
- Provides funds for selected music, instruments and equipment as requested by the Music Department
- IS FOR EVERYONE!!!
The FMA meets every month. This year's dates are: Sep 13, Oct 11, Nov 15, Dec 17, Jan 10, Feb 7, Mar 14, Apr 11, May 9, Jun 6.
Meetings begin at 7PM and are held in the Band Room (Room 16). All FMA members are welcome to attend.